- Land Planning - The highest level of service begins with understanding the particular needs and goals of our client along with the unique challenges of your project. We will take great care to learn and fully understand your needs so that we may determine and inform you of the greatest possibilities for your property.
- Civil Engineering - Sound civil engineering practice lies at the heart of every successful land development project. We employ only the most qualified civil engineers and civil designers to first secure the entitlements necessary for a project to proceed. Our experts then prepare designs for supporting infrastructure such as roadways, site improvements, water and sewer extensions, drainage systems, and erosion control facilities and perform the studies required to support these designs such as flood studies, stormwater impact studies, and fire flow analyses. Our civil engineers then secure the permits required for construction to begin and provide construction administration services to help ensure the project’s success.
- Environmental Engineering - Ballentine Associates is a member of the US Green Building Council and our engineers are well-versed in sustainable design, with two of them being LEED Accredited Professionals. We have made significant contributions to several LEED-certified projects, including a Raleigh church campus where three of the buildings were recently awarded LEED Gold certifications. Our engineers are experts in the field of stormwater management and BMP design and they stay current with the ever-changing state and local stormwater regulations. We also coordinate wetland and buffer delineations and Phase 1 & Phase 2 Environmental Site Assessments.
- Solar Farm - Ballentine Associates has provided civil engineering design and permitting services for over 50 solar farms in 30 counties throughout North Carolina since 2012. We excel in maximizing the usable area of a solar farm site, while minimizing the site development costs, environmental impacts and maintenance burden.
- Land Surveying - Our Licensed Land Surveyors have over 30 years of experience in boundary surveying, topographic surveying, as-built surveys, construction stakeouts and more.
ballentine associates | 221 providence road | chapel hill, nc 27514 | 919.929.0481 | copyright 2009 © ballentine associates, p.a. all rights reserved.